2022 Glandorf Parkfest Schedule
Friday, September 2, 2022
- German Beer Garden - Fire Station Shelter House - 6:00 - 9:00 pm
- Shuffle Mug - 6:00 - 11:00 pm
- Turtle Races from 8:00 - 11:00 pm
- Truck Stop Manners
Sponsored by Premier Bank - from 8:00 - Midnight
- FREE Black & White Taxi service will be available from 10:00 pm - 2:30 a.m.
Saturday, September 3, 2022
- National Kiddie Tractor Pull
- Ages 3-8, Sponsored by Glandorf Insurance;
10:00 am (9:00 am registration)
- 5K Turtle Trot Run and Little Turtle Fun Walk at 10:00 am.
Register at 9:00 am under the big tent.
Contact Wayne and Lindsay Duling at 419.538.6076
5K Turtle Trot Run Registration Form
- German Beer Garden - Fire Station Shelter House
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Shuffle Mug - 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm / 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Reverse Raffle ($10,000 Grand Prize) -- 12:00 Noon - 2:00 p.m.
- Glandorf's Famous Bean Soup, - serving begins at noon
- Kids' Contests in the Park 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
- Ottawa-Glandorf High School Band - 3:00 p.m.
- Catholic Mass outdoors at shrine across from the church, 4:00 p.m.
- Chicken BBQ dinner at fire station, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Electric Raindrops (extended entertainment times)- 5:00 - 7:30 pm
- Turtle Races 6:00 - 11:00 pm
- Electrik Circus
Sponsored by First Federal Bank - from 8:30 - Midnight
Northwest Ohio's "Electrik Circus" has continued pushing the envelope in
their persuit for providing the ultimate in high energy live entertainment. Electrik Circus
proudly welcomes back and pays Tribute to the Arena Rock Bands of the Eighties featuring the
most popular arena Rockers and Ballads of the era. The band takes great pride in their live
performances and packs a visually stunning show that keeps them in high demand.
They have performed with Bret Michaels, LoverBoy, Night Ranger, Georgia Satelite and Spin Doctors.
ARTISTS COVERED: AC/DC, Autograph, Bryan Adams, Bon Jovi, Billy Idol, Def Leppard, Great White,
Guns N Roses, Journey, Kiss, Motley Crue, Night Ranger, Twisted Sister, Van Halen, Whitesnake, and many more.
- Drawings - Garden Club, 50/50, and Anheuser-Busch Drawings @ 11:00 p.m.
- FREE Black & White Taxi Service will be available from 10:00 pm - 2:30 a.m.
Site managed by Tim Hoehn. For comments, suggestions or problems regarding this web site, please contact Tim Hoehn.