2016 Glandorf Parkfest Schedule
Sept. 2, 2016
- DJ Sky from 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- Turtle races from 8:00 - 11:00 pm
- ** The Dirty 20's
Sponsored by First Federal Bank - from 8:00 - Midnight
- FREE Black and White Taxi service will be available from 10:00 pm - 2:30 a.m.
Saturday, September 3, 2016
- National Kiddie Tractor Pull
Ages 3-8, Sponsored by Glandorf Insurance;
10:00 am (9:00 am registration)
- 5K Turtle Trot Run and Little Turtle Fun Walk at 10:00 am.
Register at 9:00 am under the big tent.
Contact Wayne and Lindsay Duling at 419.538.6076
5K Turtle Trot Run Registration Form
- Horseshoe Tournament 11:00 am (Register at 10:30 am)
- Corn Hole Tournament-$30/team, double elimination, 100% Pay-out! - 12:00 pm (register 11:30 am)
Contact Mike Recker at 419.235.8103
- College Football Coverage on the Big Screens
Starts at 12:00 Noon - Ohio State vs. Bowling Green
- Reverse Raffle ($10,000 Grand Prize) -- 12:00 Noon - 2:30 p.m.
- Glandorf’s Famous Bean Soup,
Serving Begins at Noon
- Kids' Contests in the Park 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
- O-G High School Band 3:00 p.m.
- Catholic Mass outdoors at shrine across from the church, 4:00
- Chicken BBQ dinner at fire station, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Village Idiots Band -- 5:00 - 7:30 pm
- The Putnam County Sheriff's office K9 dog demonstration in the park 6:30 p.m.
- Turtle Races 6:00 - 11:00 pm
- Nashville Crush from 8:30 - Midnight
- Garden Club, 50/50, Custom Neon Signs and Glandorf Fire Department Golf Cart Drawings @ 11:00 p.m.
- FREE taxi service will be available from 10:00 pm - 2:30 a.m.
For comments and questions regarding the Glandorf Community
please feel free to e-mail the Glandorf
Site managed by Tim Hoehn. For comments,
suggestions or problems regarding this web site, please contact Tim Hoehn.